Here are the steps to submit an exam for a student who has completed a quiz or exam and did not ‘submit’ it.
- Go to “Activities” and select the the drop-down menu (upside down triangle) next to quiz/exam and select “Grade”:
- You will see something similar to:
- Change the view to show all students who have not submitted their exam.
- Under the “Restrict to” option, click on the the drop-down menu (upside down triangle) and select “Users with attempts in progress” (labelled 1 in the picture below).
- Go up to the “Search for” area and click on the magnifying glass icon (labelled 2 in the picture below). The list of students will be updated to show only the students who did not submit their quiz or exam and a blue (in progress) message appears beside their ‘attempt 1’.
- Click on the two person icon next to the the attempt to enter the quiz as the student to submit the quiz (labelled 3 in the picture below).
- You will see a confirmation request similar to the one below. Choose “Yes”:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose “Go to Submit exam”.