The submission views page lists the settings for the screen students see immediately after they submit their exam. Normally it should have 2 views: a Default View and an Additional View called Quiz Review Time.
The default view should list the following:
Show Questions? No
If any of the default settings need to be changed, click the Default View link:
- in View Details, select the button next to No
- check the box next to Show attempt score and overall attempt score
The Quiz Review Time additional view allows the student to see their incorrect answers for a short time after an exam is submitted.
To add an additional view, click the Add Additional View button
- in the Name field, type Quiz Review Time
- under IP Address, check the box next to IP Restriction
- under Limited Duration, check the box next to Limit the amount of time (in minutes) for which…
- enter the number of minutes each student is allowed to review their exam.
For example, if the review time is 10% of the marks for a quiz, a 40 mark quiz would have a value of 4 minutes.
- under Show Questions, select the button next to Yes
- select the button next to Show Questions answered incorrectly
- check the box next to Show question answers
- check the box next to Show question score and out of score
- under Score, check the box next to Show attempt score and overall attempt score
- click the Save button