– Each question must begin with a question number, followed by either a period “.” or a parentheses “)” then either a space or tab.
– Answers for Multiple Choice (MC), Multiple Response (MR) and True/False (TF) are indicated with an asterisk “*” with no space between the asterisk and letter character.
– Ensure that there are no headers, footers or titles in this document.
– Questions will spread over to the next page.
– Identify each question by “Type:” except MC and TF questions.
– All of these questions have a value of 1 point. If you want to change this value add the line “Points: #”. However, all questions following this new points value will take on the new value for points. Another line with “Points: 1” has to be added to the following question to get back to the value of “1”.
– To provide response feedback, enter a new line between the question text and answer choices, and provide feedback with an @ character and a space.
– Remove all hyperlinks and re-add them once the question/s has been imported into the course.
– All Written Response (Essay) questions must have answer, define as “a)…” as shown in the example below.
1. Who provides support on BCIT’s online Learning Management System?
@ Feedback for incorrect responses can be added here.
d. ETS and ITS
2. Albert Einstein created the The Learning Hub at BCIT.
3. How can you contact the Education Technology Support Centre?
*a. Call x7444 (option #2)
b. Visit us at NE25, room 203
c. Honk your car horn
*d. email us at email@example.com
Written Response Answer/Essay (System will not grade this type) (the answer is not shown to the student, but used for the instructor to assist in marking):
4. What are the advantages of implementing an Online Learning Management System?
a) The Learning Hub, BCIT’s Learning Management System (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses. They help the instructor deliver material to the students, administer tests and other assignments, track student progress, and manage grades. LMSs are focused on online learning delivery but support a range of uses, acting as a platform for fully online courses, as well as several hybrid forms, such as blended learning and flipped classrooms.
5. Match the following terms with the related description or usage.
a) LMS = Learning Management System.
b) July 3, 2018 = The new and improved LMS is released.
c) Responsive = makes your web page look good on all devices (desktops, tablets, and phones).
d) Blended Learning = combines online digital media with traditional classroom methods.
e) StudyMate = Application to create learning games such as flash cards, crossword puzzles, matching exercises and more.
f) Campus Wide = Application used to convert your MS Word file of quiz questions to the Learning Hub.
h) ETS = provides support to online Learners and Instructors.
6. Specify the correct order of the days of the weeks
Short Answer (system tries to grade it – all answers listed are valid). The Essay (E) type of question is the preferred written type question:
7. Who is manufacturer of the BCIT online Learning Management System?
c. Desire 2 Learn
Fill in the Blanks (system will try to grade it):
8. A [rose, flower] by any other [name] would smell as [sweet, nice].
Answers can also be listed at the bottom of the page in this format
Here is a more detailed Help Centre article on these standard formats: detailed version
If you want ETS to convert your properly formatted Word file into the Learning Hub, use this form.