If students are not able to see their grades for a quiz or exam, it might need to be re-published.
NOTE: The quiz or exam must be associated to the Grades Tool first.
Here are the steps to republish grades:
- From the blue navigation bar, select to Activities and Quizzes.
- Click on the upside down triangle beside the exam you want to mark, and select Grade.
- Click on the upside down triangle beside the xx per page, and change the number of students per page from 20 to 200.
- Click TWICE on the Publish Icon to uncheck all boxes, and click Save:
- Click ONCE on the Publish Icon to check all boxes, and click Save and Close:
- Select Grades Tool and the grades should be re-published and updated.