Masters and Templates are similar; however, copying content from a Template is much easier!
Course Templates are usually developed to serve 2 purposes:
- to store material that is re-used from term-to-term or year-to-year
- to ensure consistency between sections of the same course
Here’s how to access a Course Template:
- At the very top right of the screen, click on the single gear icon (next to your name) and select the Course Management link
- Below the summary section, on the right, click the Templates tab
- Click the Search button
Templates that you have access to will be displayed in the table of results
If you need to change your role to see the template, here is a sample of other settings to change:
4. Click on the Template Name to go to the template
NOTE: The template code (first column) indicates shows the name of this template course starting with the letters CRS.